Skip to main content
SILVER CHAINS.
She came to me in kindness
Said in my arms she felt weakness
For I am the thief who left her loveless
Now in her heart she was spirit less
She said, “Give what you gave to the one who is
priceless
Whom in her words my life she possesses
It’s not in stupidity I offer you access
I just had to have it to get rid of the guess
How could she pick you and ignore my distress?
All my achievements have begun to regress
Never had I doubted that she and I would be a
success
However, in your cloud her thoughts are
compressed
This has me wholly in a fucking mess
Please accord me the one to whom I said ‘yes’
You may be enjoying the game but for me this
ain’t chess
Whatever the price I will pay in excess
Here is a ring to seal the promise that I
confess
Now do to me all you want and those that you
suppress
Whatsoever it takes to get me in one with my spouse.”
So I gave her her wish with every caress
Now I hold them in my mind in obsess.
Not bad...
ReplyDeleteI like...
And gal can you rhyme
Great piece....loved it
ReplyDeleteThanks....far too kind.
ReplyDelete