IMMAH

.......so, I have been contemplating starting a blog for roughly 3yrs. Could mean 2 things either I am an undecided slow individual who takes years to come to con censors with herself on a tiny choice that any 5yr old would easily do for me. Or am a careful woman who takes time to weigh all sides of the coin before flipping it. I choose to go with the latter, actually most people find me too spontaneous for the well being of this human race. Thanx god I am not in charge. I would like to give you a preview of all that I consider me that I would be featured here as the years (oh yes i said years) go by. Seeing as to how am at work and have meetings back to back, I shall save what I have to share/vent/bore you with for later. For now welcome to IMMAH and get to be a witness of the genesis of an remarkable person who's thoughts and life would be entertaining if not informing enough to keep you coming back. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POLLS!

GIFTS

WHO RUN THE WORLD???