YES YES YES!! (poetry)



Am gonna make a reservation
In your best dining location
Nervously waiting for your attendance confirmation
Sitting at a strategic position
Analyzing my present situation
The distance of the chair to the table, what am wearing, how am smiling, how my hands are placed... including the weather condition
Await your arrival as I pray for the success of this mission
Let thoughts of you mess up my composure and relaxation

You shall enter in your ever upright position
Just in time to listen to the hired musician
I shall nod to him in appreciation
Hug you till you sense evidence of my perspiration
You shall sit across me smiling as I marvel at you ever breathe-taking demeanor

Let’s get to small talk and ignore my adoration
Discuss yours and my day
We shall speak of our association
The never breaking infatuation and attraction
The commitment, loyalty, appreciation, compatibility and competition
The affairs, options and how we ended up top of each others selection

I shall pose and reweigh our equation
You shall joke about the fear in my eyes
Hold my hand, delivering me to composure
I shall consider that encouragement
Battle away my scare, accepting possibility of rejection
Get to my knees and ask THE question
You shall raise me and kiss me
Take away my breathe, my beat and any traces of cognition
You shall take me home and we shall make astrological love to our union. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POLLS!

GIFTS

WHO RUN THE WORLD???