FRIDAY THE 13th


The 1st recollection I have for Friday the 13th is a horror movie (duh!) that I look at based on a vampire character that was the sexiest thing I had seen then. This takes a bad twist when I mention I was around 7years old. Around…am sorry I don’t have most of my childhood memories leave alone accurately. By this time being the wise ass I am, I already have most of the sex idea internalized. But it’s not that interesting at that point. Until Friday the 13th, here is the scene that is still on my mind. The V is in a bar, on the dance floor. The music is loud, the lighting teasing. Sweaty and I imagine stuffy. This pretty girl in a dress is his pick, she is far, then near. They dance, they play…then they are close, finally touching. Holding her, he reaches under her skirt and disregarding whatever he was doing, she arcs, she moans, she cries, she screams, clutching on him. Finally climaxes…he bites her till her body is soulless. Focusing on everything but the last, this was the 1st time I saw a sex act and thought it pleasurable. Call it the genesis of sex in my mind and I have lived up to piling as many more recorded moments into it. A lovely Friday to ya’ll switz ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIFTS

POLLS!

WHO RUN THE WORLD???