MD


Ever needed something without knowing it?
I used to think its how I feel when I hug him
But then it doesn’t supersede how I finally feel like am breathing when I see him
Like I just surfaced after hours under water
Wanting nothing more than to never see a frown on his face
His laugh on my ears
His health with him
You may think I am giving him a little too much rope to hang me
I wouldn’t really mind if it’s him
Let me explain the psychotic language a little bit
I and others call him MD
He is tattooed on my skin
Engraved on my heart
Running through my being
I met him five years back and never have I been anything but honored
He created me
He completes me
Builds me
He gave me the me that I love
Showed me a better I, that I only dreamed of
So I work, read, learn, write tirelessly
That he may still have that pride I see in his eyes when looking at me for years to come
His approval the biggest motivation I have ever had
His needs the biggest drive I need
I write this to hold a record
That he may know that years before they understood that he understood
I loved and valued him
Saw that brightness in him
How he is the fastest achiever I know and if I was his equal I wouldn’t keep up
Things he does leave me speechless
In return I just hope to forever be a blessing to him
Equal friendship in return for the understanding he gives me without question
While others are tongue tied he just holds my hands and smiles
Trusting that I do right
He just offered me a beautiful 5years
I hope to do the same to him with the rest of my life
Being the best mother I can ever be
Happy birthday MD
Immah adores you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIFTS

POLLS!

WHO RUN THE WORLD???