TWINY


My twin is gone. Right now she is somewhere in mid-air just floating above this ball of mass, with no guarantee to safe landing back to the rest of us breathers or even consciousness while she gets back to earth- pardon my pun. You do not have to tell me am overreacting that’s what I have Paddy Cohen for, that’s a story for another day.

So let me tell you of this lovely…at least most of the time when she is not being Miss. Right-woman. She is this not biologically related to me, extremely different from me- In terms of appearance mostly and willingness to commit. There are a few other things that we may share e.g. zero tolerance to b.s., twisted sense of humor, value for our passions and we both enjoy writing one in a while.

Let’s get to what I am fussing about; we went to high school together. Finding us together was as rare as my walk-ins into church. But within her she held my secrets and was my condemner, which is usually what she did when bored. Remind me of all the stupid things I do airing them out more grossly than humanly thought off. Once or twice I would listen and save myself years of regret but let’s not act like she saved me from a volcano eruption.

Not long after school she relocated to Germany with the family. She visited once in 2009 then came back the last week of last year. 3 months later, there she goes back to her father’s land. Leaving me a little short of friendship and laughter, keep in mind this being most of what we do not tell each other. Cause honestly, that would be kinda gayJ. The inconsiderate me can’t help but be a little mad you know. Though we have a plan and if all dominos fall into place, she’ll be back in the next year.

For now, my twin is gone and seeing as to how I have taken up aself-expression habit. Am SAD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIFTS

POLLS!

WHO RUN THE WORLD???