THE TORCH


Your  touch is my compass

To lead me to our home when away

To give the words that I may say

To linger in my skin forever

To keep me warm when I lay

My touch is a promise

One that I hold trurer than my words

One that speaks of only genuine deeds

That I will die to keep

That I will fight to save

That speaks of the lengths I will go to see you next

That keep me awake

Show me where my arms belong

That remind me of the future that you are to me

The touch that guide me to our door

Have me with no other desire

Your touch that is imprinted in my soul

That even if the light in my home goes off

Shall shine in me

Remind you that my being is yours

That I will be waiting

Until I see the day we share them again

When my smile can glow

My soul can shine

My heart can beat

My blood can flow

My lungs can fill

When I shall hold you as I should.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POLLS!

GIFTS

WHO RUN THE WORLD???