COOL WATERS.


I am at work right now but I think seeing 500 views from the diaspora means people are looking for news, I have only good ones to share to the disappointment of pessimists. The country we love to live in is doing well and am surely not gonna miss out on this opportunity to congratulate the colourful beauties of Kenya.

I will not even lie to anyone; we were just as worried as ya’ll out there for our well-being and resurfacing of the darkness in us. In all honesty I am more shocked and happy than I have been in a while. The Election Day for me was just full of phone calls from friends urging me to get up quick and go vote. Please note 5years ago I think I was the only one within my age bracket running to mark my ballot paper. On this eventful Monday I saw civic responsibility that I have not witnessed in all those Iraqi war movies in the last decade. A beautiful thing I must say.

So afterwards, pals got back together in private homes to watch every single minute of the results that have been televised day and night ever since. By the way, that’s what most are still up to right now. So? Empty streets and empty desks at work; someones might be outta work while a new president gets a job. Perfect time to review and send out my CV :-).

That said do not entertain the notion that Kenyans are a fighting or too scared to live their lives. On Facebook and Twitter we are still busy doing what we do best. Making the meanest funniest jokes about the vultures we have managed to kick outta the Chambers and the world and the wait they are having with their breaths on hold. You must make time and read them, funny as fuck most of them directed to CNN lol.  

That said in this self-awarded vacation, I shall be writing a poem for the coming 50th anniversary Kenyan Independence Day. You can only imagine the kinda motivation I hold right about now.

Kujivunia nayo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POLLS!

GIFTS

WHO RUN THE WORLD???