SILVER CHAINS.



She came to me in kindness

Said in my arms she felt weakness

For I am the thief who left her loveless

Now in her heart she was spirit less

She said, “Give what you gave to the one who is priceless

Whom in her words my life she possesses

It’s not in stupidity I offer you access

I just had to have it to get rid of the guess

How could she pick you and ignore my distress?

All my achievements have begun to regress

Never had I doubted that she and I would be a success

However, in your cloud her thoughts are compressed

This has me wholly in a fucking mess

Please accord me the one to whom I said ‘yes’

You may be enjoying the game but for me this ain’t chess

Whatever the price I will pay in excess

Here is a ring to seal the promise that I confess

Now do to me all you want and those that you suppress

Whatsoever it takes to get me in one with my spouse.”

So I gave her her wish with every caress

Now I hold them in my mind in obsess.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POLLS!

GIFTS

WHO RUN THE WORLD???